**WANTED** 2016 Leadership In Life Institute Class Participants
Our LILI Class of 2015 has only one class left! It’s been quite a journey for them and it can be for you too but you have to register for the class today!
LILI Class of 2015 on their way UP!!
R/L: John Nichols, LILI Apprentice, Jody Lentz, Kelly Allen, Lisa Kruckeberg,
Rollo Van Slyke, Chris Wertenberger, Kevin Gleim,
Sharon Sparling, Moderator, Scarlett Kendrick
It’s time to get set for 2016 and the class is limited.
Do you want to take your business to the NEXT level?
The Leadership in Life Institute (LILI) curriculum is based on the leadership writings of Stephen Covey, John Maxwell, Jim Collins, and Kouzes & Posner.
What Will You Gain as a NAIFA LILI Graduate?
1. Creative and effective methods to develop and execute a business plan
2. Tools and techniques that enhance your practice
3. Increased productivity
4. Enhanced personal vision and mission statements and guiding principles
5. Improved professional and personal relationships
6. Increased understanding of one's self
7. Long-lasting bonds with classmates and LILI Alumni
Requirements for LILI
1. NAIFA Member
2. Attend six one-day sessions
3. Complete required assignments
4. Commit to two years of service as a NAIFA Leader
Sharon Sparling, CIC
2015 LILI Moderator