2014 LILI Class Happens!
I’m so proud to announce that NAIFA Washington is joining NAIFA Oregon in a first joint class…6 students from Oregon and 2 students from Washington. Joe Newman & Jim Scott are participating this year for NAIFA Washington. Jeff Kyle, NAIFA WA Past President and Steve Forman, NAIFA OR, current Chair of the NAIFA – National Communications Committee are the Moderators!
The students’ expectations are high and the Leadership In Life Institute will deliver. LILI is a six-month leadership development program devoted to advancing your personal growth and professional success. The course offers:
· The best in leadership and personal-development thinking
· Tools to improve your practice and create a business plan
· Increased understanding of self and improved interpersonal relationships
· Expanded professional network and opportunities for growth through LILI alumni programs
· Leadership opportunities in NAIFA
Taking the course is an investment in oneself and the returns on the investment can be infinite. Graduates consistently report that LILI gives them the tools to succeed and 70% report a measurable increase in the growth of their business since graduating.
If you’d like to register for the 2015 LILI class, please contact me. We’d like to have a January start date. If you’re ready to take the next step to career and personal excellence, LILI is ready for you!
“Discover the Leader in YOU”
Sharon L. Sparling: email – Sharon@ssparling.com; or call – (360) 708-3210