What is LILI….The Leadership in Life Institute Program
by John Nichols State LILI Chair
The NAIFA Leadership in Life Institute (LILI) develops leaders by identifying and building personal family growth skills, enhancing business practices and developing skills ideal for effective leadership LILI is a six-month leadership development program devoted to advancing your personal and professional success.
11 of the many elements of LILI include:
- Exploring the experiences of several life insurance agents helping you mastermind your own Business Plan and your agent practice.
- The One Page Business Plan® which includes your Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles, Objectives and Strategies
- The Kolb Learning Style Inventory program…well known personality identifier for LILI attendees.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – the #1 predictor of success in business and leadership.
- In depth conversation designed to make all leadership skills…the best in personal-development thinking
- Business Tools to improve your business practice
- In-depth workshops defining your business and personal strengths and weaknesses
- Increased understanding of self and improved interpersonal relationships
- Expanded professional network and opportunities for growth through LILI alumni programs
- Valid study group discussions for various business books and leadership films.
- Leadership opportunities in NAIFA
Taking the course is an investment in oneself and the returns on the investment can be infinite. Graduates consistently report that LILI gives them the tools to succeed and over 70% of graduates report a measurable increase in the growth of their business after completing course.
To learn more about the LILI experience and how to apply for next session…simply call John Nichols State LILI Chair and Moderator…206-920-8631.
History of LILI
began in 2000 when the first classes were held. Nearly 260 classes have been completed all over the USA.. The LILI family has grown to include 2,200 alumni. The program’s success is highly visible in the leadership ranks of NAIFA as graduates fulfill their service commitment and help LILI meet its mission of developing high-quality leaders for the entire federation.