NAIFA Washington LILI 2015 Class Participants needed!
“Kudos to NAIFA for developing such a course! I’ve been involved (both as student and teacher) in Dale Carnegie and various industry designation classes. In my opinion, LILI ranks at the top in helping prioritize what is important in life, and achieving one’s self-determined definition of success.” Michael Standrod, CLU, REBC - Arkansas
The Leadership in Life Institute (LILI) curriculum is based on the leadership writings of Stephen Covey, John Maxwell, Jim Collins, and Kouzes & Posner.
The institute consists of six sessions over six months:
1. Identifying One’s Self: Introductions, self-assessments, and identification of personality styles and how to relate to them
2. Mastering One’s Self: Leadership fundamentals, personal vision and mission
3. Developing One’s Self: Application of self-mastery skills learned in Session Two
4. Developing the Leaders Around You: Team-building and working with others to achieve unique goals
5. Someday All This Will Be…Whose?: Moving from Independence to Interdependence
6. The Journey Begins – Commencement: Responsibility, renewal and hallmarks of leadership